Best in town¹: up to 5% p.a. savings rate!

New customers who successfully join Mox from 1 December to 31 January 2023 can enjoy a Welcome Bonus of 2.7% p.a. savings rate for the first 60 days! Together with our 0.3% p.a. base rate, you will automatically enjoy 3% p.a. in total. By completing Mox Bonus challenges each month, you can further unlock an extra 2% p.a., boosting your savings rate to 5% p.a.! Enjoy the best savings rate in town¹ this festive season!

Enjoy up to 3% p.a. savings deposit rate automatically for your first 60 days with Mox
+2.7%
p.a.
Welcome Bonus Rate
(Exclusive for new customers)
Once your Mox Account is successfully opened between 1 December 2022 to 31 January 2023, you will automatically enjoy an extra 2.7% p.a. Welcome Bonus on your savings deposits of up to HKD500,000 throughout the first 60 days with Mox!
0.3%
p.a.
Base rate
Together with our base rate, Mox Bonus and Welcome Bonus, new customers can enjoy up to 5%p.a. on up to HKD500,000 deposits !
Complete Mox Bonus Challenges to enjoy our upgraded Mox Bonus of an extra 2% p.a.²!
+1.5%
p.a.
Mox Bonus - Saving and Spending Challenges
Saving Challenge: Keep HKD10,000 New Funds on a day on top of your Monthly Average Balance³ for previous month
Check how much deposits you should keep in total on Mox app!

Spending Challenge:Spend at least HKD4,000 each month using your Mox Card (with Mox Credit or from your Mox Account)⁴. Earn 1% Unlimited CashBack⁵ at the same time when you spend with Mox Credit!
+0.5%
p.a.
Mox Bonus - Bill Payment Challenge
Bill Payment Challenge: Pay 2 bills of at least HKD100 each using ‘Pay bills’ feature, in the past 35 days⁶ (with Mox Credit or from your Mox Account)
Join us earlier and earn more! 
Download nowDownload now
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!

Promotion period: 1 December 2022 – 31 January 2023

Mox Bonus Promotion (December 2022 – January 2023) terms and conditions and Welcome Bonus Promotion (December 2022 – January 2023) terms and conditions apply.

¹ Compared against 13 banks in Hong Kong on HKD savings rate with HKD500,000 deposits as published on official website as of 29 November 2022.

² If any of the Challenges above are completed on the last day of the calendar month, you will not be credited any bonus interest rate the next calendar day.

³ Monthly Average Balance refers to the average of your HKD deposit balance on all calendar days in a calendar month.

⁴ Only “Eligible Card Transaction(s)” that have settled (i.e. appear as ‘completed’ in the Mox app) during the relevant Challenge Period will be counted towards the Spending Challenge for that Challenge Period.

⁵ From 4 May 2021, earn 1% Unlimited CashBack when spending with Mox Credit on eligible transactions. Schedule 1 to the General Terms and Conditions apply. See also the Mox CashBack table in the ‘Legal documents’ section of our website for specific details of our current CashBack offers.

⁶ Only “Eligible Bill Payment Transaction(s)” that are shown as ‘sent’ in the Mox app during the relevant Challenge Period will be counted towards the Bill Payment Challenge for that Challenge Period. HKT Autopay Switch transactions will not be counted.