New Customer Offer
New customers who successfully join Mox from 1 December 2022 to 31 January 2023 can enjoy a Welcome Bonus of 2.7% p.a. savings rate for the first 60 days! Together with 0.3% p.a. base rate, you will automatically enjoy 3% p.a. in total. By completing Mox Bonus challenges each month in December and January, you can further get an extra 2% p.a., boosting your savings rate to 5% p.a.! Act now and enjoy the best rate in town* this festive season!
Promotion period: 1 December 2022 – 31 January 2023
* Compared against 13 banks in Hong Kong on HKD savings rate with HKD500,000 deposits as published on official website as of 29 November 2022.
^Welcome Bonus Promotion (December 2022 – January 2023) Terms and Conditions and Mox Bonus Promotion (December 2022 – January 2023) Terms and Conditions apply.
Modern times bring better ways to save. Organise your savings by setting up Goal accounts. Name them as you like, track your progress in real-time and earn daily interest to reach your Goals faster. You can use our Savings Calculator for budgeting and automating your saving. Saving is a life-changing habit, form it early and you’ll benefit for good.
Who needs loyalty points when you can earn CashBack³ in real cash. It’s calculated instantly and credited to your Mox Account daily, helping you further earn daily interest and grow your money, even as you spend.
Mox Card (spending from Mox Account)
Today is a new day for spending rewards. Everything at Mox, from our products and features to rewards, is designed based on customer research, and is tailor-made for your needs. We care about what you care about, especially your data security and privacy protection. Data ethics is imperative to everyone at Mox. Our service is honest and transparent. All our terms and conditions are upfront and clear. View our Security tips here.