Celebrate the new year with up to 6% p.a. savings rate

New customers who successfully join Mox from 1 February to 31 March 2023 can enjoy a Welcome Bonus of 2.7% p.a. savings rate for the first 60 days! Together with our 0.3% p.a. base rate, you will automatically enjoy 3% p.a. in total.
By completing Mox Bonus challenges each month, you can further unlock an extra 3% p.a., the highest savings rate in town⁶!

+2.7%
p.a.
Welcome Bonus Rate
(Exclusive for new customers)
Once your Mox Account is successfully opened between 1 February to 31 March 2023, you will automatically enjoy an extra 2.7% p.a. Welcome Bonus on your savings deposits of up to HKD500,000 throughout the first 60 days with Mox!
+2%
p.a.
Mox Bonus – Saving and Spending Challenges
Saving Challenge: Keep HKD10,000 New Funds on a day on top of your Monthly Average Savings Balance² for previous month.
Check how much deposits you should keep in total on Mox app!

Spending Challenge: Spend at least HKD6,000 each month using your Mox Card (with Mox Credit or from your Mox Account)³. Earn 1% Unlimited CashBack⁴ at the same time when you spend with Mox Credit!
+0.5%
p.a.
Mox Bonus - HKT Autopay Switch Challenge
Earn bonus rate upon paying your HKT bills? Yes, that’s right! Set up HKT Autopay Switch and have at least 1 automatic payment transaction of HKT Group bill using your Mox Card within the past 35 days to complete this challenge⁵.

+0.5%
p.a.
Mox Bonus - Goal Account Challenge
Saving is easier when it has meaning. Mox rewards you with a bonus rate for building up this good habit! Keep at least HKD10,000 in a Goal Account every day and you’re good!

+0.3%
p.a.
Base rate
Enjoy 6% p.a. savings rate in total
Once you’ve completed all Mox Bonus Challenges, including our base rate and the Welcome Bonus Rate, you’ll enjoy 6% p.a. savings rate up to HKD500,000 deposits¹.

Login Mox app to view your progress now!

Visit the Mox Bonus Promotion page in the ‘Discover’ page to track your progress.

You’ll be eligible for the corresponding Bonus Rate on your next-day deposits after completing the Challenges¹. The bonus rate is calculated and credited to you every day. The earlier you start, the more you get – so act now and earn more!

To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!

Promotion period: 1 February 2023 – 31 March 2023

Welcome Bonus Promotion (February – March 2023) and Mox Bonus Promotion (February - March 2023) terms and conditions apply.

¹If any of the Challenges above are completed on the last day of the calendar month, you will not be credited any bonus interest rate the next calendar day.

²Monthly Average Balance refers to the average of your HKD Savings Account Balance on all calendar days in a calendar month.

³Only “Eligible Card Transaction(s)” that have settled (i.e. appear as ‘completed’ in the Mox app) during the relevant Challenge Period will be counted towards the Spending Challenge for that Challenge Period.

⁴From 4 May 2021, earn 1% Unlimited CashBack when spending with Mox Credit on eligible transactions. Schedule 1 to the General Terms and Conditions apply. See also the Mox CashBack table in the ‘Legal documents’ section of our website for specific details of our current CashBack offers.

⁵Only Eligible HKT Autopay Switch Transaction(s) that have settled (i.e. appear as ‘completed’ in the Mox app) during the relevant Challenge Period will be counted towards the HKT Autopay Switch Challenge for that Challenge Period.

⁶Compared against 13 banks in Hong Kong on HKD savings rate with HKD500,000 deposits as published on official website as of 2 February 2023.