For new customers who successfully join Mox from 1 June to 31 July 2023, simply register Mox as your default FPS bank on the first 60 days with Mox to enjoy a Welcome Bonus of 3.2% p.a. savings rate on next-day deposits! Together with our 0.3% p.a. base rate, you will enjoy 3.5% p.a. in total. By completing Mox Bonus challenges in May, you can further unlock an extra 2.7% p.a.², enjoy 6.2% p.a. savings rate on up to HKD250,000 deposits³!
Tapping the star icon on the Homepage in the Mox app brings you to the Discover page, where you can find out more about the Mox Bonus Promotion.
You will be able to check how much deposits you should keep in total for Saving Challenge! The status of each Mox Bonus Challenge is also updated every day, so you can track and unlock your bonus rates easily.
You’ll be eligible for the corresponding Bonus Rate on your next-day deposits after completing the Challenges². The bonus rate is calculated and credited to you every day. The earlier you start, the more you get – so act now and earn more!